Greg and Scott talk all things Warmachine. How the factions sit in our opinions.
Soles on skorne changes inbound in January:
Summary (changes are not yet finalized but currently being play tested)
– rhinodons arm 18, st up to 11, tail range 2 with crit KD
-X2 loses mobility gains battle host
– cataphracts gain tough
– centrati gain set defence
– actuari lose CRA gain weapon master on ranged attack
– incendiari go to pow 13
– all cataphract pt cost under review
– Xekaar unlikely to change
– makeda 1 lose subjegation gains field marshal shield guard
– swordsmen go to mat 7, lose show of force but gain power swell
-archidon go to str 10 and gains long leash, pts reduced to 10
– pain givers gain prodding : ff warbeasts btb with this model charges for free
– kreas animus gains +2 arm again
– morgul 2 fury 6
– aradius soldier 16 pts
– aradius sentinel to see substantial change
– gladiator to 15 pts many changes to warbeasts points
– reptile hounds 3 pts a piece
– lots of minor tweaks
– “stay tuned for a change to gargantuans and collosals” !!!!!
PIP 74086 MSRP: $109.99
The Desert Hydra is the newest Skorne gargantuan.
FEATURES: Capable of unleashing up to nine attacks per turn thanks to the Multiple Heads  rule and its Fury stat of 4, the Desert Hydra is a truly terrifying combatant. Combined with its capacity to rapidly heal damage thanks to its Regeneration and Snacking abilities, the Desert Hydra can mulch through infantry as well as heavy opponents, all the while keeping itself in full fighting form.
TRADE POINTS: Like all Skorne warbeasts, the Desert Hydra pairs well with Paingiver Beast Handlers (PIP 74085), but it also works with the Extoller Soulward (PIP 74040), who can grant the Desert Hydra’s attacks Damage Type: Magical for one turn.
The end of this game…..epic.
So who is going to use this as an excuse to start a new faction!?
I think I might!
Which faction will you start!?
I got an opportunity to ask Charles a few questions about his experience at the fifth world ender!
25 players showed up to try and win a ticket to the invitational. 25 players showed up. Competition was going to be stiff. 4 players from the WTC team were out. King of the North decided to stay home and watch the Jays lose….mistakes were made.
I thought this would be a great time to get some practice with P Skarre. So off I went with my well practiced list (Goreshade 3) and my I have no clue what to do list (Skarre).
Here are my lists!